Are you moving to or away from the Upstate NY region? We’ve compiled a convenient list of vendors that we have worked with and recommend during the buying / selling process. If you are preparing to buy or sell Guilderland real estate, these companies will come in handy! The listed professionals will assist you in making your new Guilderland property feel like home.
Residential Construction Companies
Should you need to make adjustments to the house in the form of remodeling, additions or basic fixes, the following construction companies have proven to be ethical, professional and experienced in their craft.
- Haley Bros. Fencing 518-356-2170
- Informative Project Solutions 518-728-1292
- Dream Builders & Remodeling 518-383-7407
Local Moving Companies
If you’ve opted for a professional moving company when moving to Upstate NY, choose from our list of recommended Guilderland Area Movers. There’s only so much your friends, family and a pick up truck can do!
- Ashline Professional Moving 518-273-4642
- Mabey’s Moving & Storage 518-283-0017
- Busy Bee Movers 518-488-1158
A professional home inspection is a MUST! An inspection gives an expert an opportunity to look closely at your property and assesses the condition. We have worked with the following inspectors and can vouch for their professionalism.
- Ace Home Inspections – Matt Smith, 518-727-7091
- Bergami Building Inspections – Ryan Bergami, 518-560-1399
- Informative Home Inspections – Jolene Lomnes, 518-728-1292
Home staging and curb appeal is designed to let the potential home buyer picture themselves in your home. By creating an atmosphere that is appealing and comfortable, they are more inclined to give an offer.
- Starlily Design Studio LLC – 518-441-7376
- Interior Design with Michelle DeSalvatore – 518-817-1434
There are many local banks who offer mortgage services and financial services you’ll need along the home buying process. Our recommendations include, but are not limited to, the following experienced people:
- Homestead Funding – Drew Aiello 518-573-2435
- KeyBank – Chris Berti 518-577-6013
- Movement Mortgage – Anna Smith 518-368-4404
- CapCom – Eric Cruz 518-928-8741
An experienced real estate attorney is always needed for your transaction. The following firms and individuals come highly recommended by our current and past clients, along with our team of agents at CM Fox.
- Block, Longo, LaMarca & Brzezinski – George Slingerland: 518-313-7111, [email protected]
- Tischler Gillberg LLC – Tom Herkenham: 518-275-7040, [email protected]
- DeAngelus Goralczyk – Jackie Goralczyk: 518-631-6400, [email protected]
- Caridi Payne & Associates – Nico Caridi: 518-712-3037, [email protected]
- Bryan M. Clenahan: 518-253-7057; [email protected]
Need help insuring your home and valuables? These insurance experts can help with the best coverage for you and your family.
- Liberty Mutual – Joe DiCaprio 518-243-1118
- State Farm – Nicolas Morales, 518-427-2886
- 2001 CIA Insurance – Josh Layer, 518-526-5016
- Brick House Insurance Agency – Andrew Pope, 518-412-4244
Should you need to find accommodations for a night or two while you remodel or while you scout the area, the following lodging facilities come highly recommended from the Real Estate agents at CM Fox.
- Hampton Inn Albany-Western Ave./University Area 518-438-0001
- Tru by Hilton Albany-Crossgates Mall 518-704-4010
- Courtyard by Marriot Albany Thruway 518-435-1600
Giving your home a new look, filling a bigger house? You’ll find furniture and décor at these local stores: